Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Not only is August the month that the new Idea Book comes out, but it's my birthday as well!  The best part is - YOU get the gifts!  For orders over $50 you will get a free Size A stamp set of your choice!

If you have ever thought of becoming a Close to My Heart Consultant, August is a great time to do it!  We have 2 consultant kits, and you get the adorable tote bag that we received at convention!  Contact me today, I would LOVE for you to join my team.
Essentials Kit $49


Master Kit includes everything in the Essential kit, plus what is shown below for $99

Tote Bag - while supplies last!


And here's the Stamp of the Month - get it for $5 with a $50 purchase!

fpo

















AND, the new Cricut Cartridge - the Artiste Collection is now avaible for purchase!  With over 700 images, 3 D-size stamp sets and 3 coordinating chipboard sets, it's a GREAT deal at only $99. 



Whew!  That's a lot of information right there!  If you have any questions about any of our great products, or you are ready to place your order - let me know!!!!  I am ready and waiting!  I also have a few spots on my calendar that need filling, so if you are ready to do a workshop, gathering, crop, or even a one on one session, let me know!!!

Happy scrappin'!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment