Thursday, October 30, 2014

Card Kits


So, several months ago, my friend Teresa and I were going to do a craft show. Some things came up, and we did not do the show. One of the things I was planning to have for sale at the show was card kits. It's a kit that makes 10 cards and everything you need is included! 

Included:

10 cards and envelopes
Stamp
Coordinating ink pad
Block
Cardstock 
Embellishment 

All pre-cut, all you have to do is stamp and glue....it doesn't get much easier than that!

Anyway, I have several of each of the following kits for sale for $20 plus shipping.  Or I can deliver if local!




Contact me to purchase! ecmwelch@yahoo.com  

I have a paypal account but I haven't taken the time to figure out how to add the payment button on the blog......next project!

Thanks for stopping by!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment