Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Hello!


I know it's been a while since I have posted, but I haven't had much crafty time lately. I am trying to get back into the swing of things! Here are a couple of cards I have done......  they are all using the Hopscotch paper pack - only available until March 31st.  I love this paper! 
 






This last one I totally copied from a Pin on Pinterest....but I can't remember who I copied it from.  I would like to give credit......I'll have to see if I can find her again!

Also, my friend Sarah, who sells Mary Kay, has asked me to make her several goodie bags for her to slip a lip gloss into for her customers!  Yipee!  So, I'll be working on those tonight, and hopefully will get them up on the blog later tonight.

I am also currently helping my friend Teresa get ready for a show, and she asked me to create a make - n - take for her, so I'll put that up on the blog as well.  It's a really cute 2 page layout - again using the Hopscotch papers!  I love this paper!!!  (I may have mentioned that before!)   I will have a few for sale as well. 

Well, that's all for now folks!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment